"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap
toast on a cats back and drop it?"

~ Stephen Wright

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Will you be mine?

Roses are red, 
Violets re blue, 
Sugar is sweet, 
And so are you. 

Happy Valentines day! Who will be your valentine?
For, I have easily chosen mine!
Hey! I made a rhyme!
I know I do from time to time-
But again! I did it again!
This is getting annoying my friend.
At least that one, didn't rhyme as much as the rest,
If this is the last rhyme... that would be best.

PHEW! That was impressive! Even though it was getting on my nerves. What are you doing for valentines day? I just pretended to care this morning by giving everyone a little extra love....



Valentine Friends
<3

1 comment:

  1. hello little blurry kitty...... he is so sweet to Sid you know!

    ReplyDelete