"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap
toast on a cats back and drop it?"

~ Stephen Wright

Friday, February 10, 2012

My goodness...

My goodness... the fuss I cause when I sit on somebody's lap. Why is it such a big deal that I usually don't sit on people's lap, and then I do? Why can't humans just accept the fact that that time, I chose to sit on my mothers lap?  I mean really?!
 My mother was reading her book late at night, and I wanted to begin my hunt, which is a sport that mothers can not be involved. I also wanted to make the dog jealous... But that doesn't matter.
Anyway, I simply sat on her lap. What's the big deal?
"That's so out of character for him!" my grandmother had said... really? It is? She should know that I had important plans that night, and my mother ruined them. She should know I am very hunting-oriented and active at night. Everyone should know that. What cat isn't?! Well, with the exception of Garfield.
But we're not talking about Garfield... we're talking about ME!

I have nothing more to say, beside the fact that I apologize for the smallness of this post.

~ Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment