"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap
toast on a cats back and drop it?"

~ Stephen Wright

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

(fake) *Sigh*

Today, I found out that my mother was leaving on march 5th. She will be gone for three weeks. I am pretending I don't care... but I truly do. Who is going to  brush my hair constantly? Who will clean my litter box the way I like? Who will feed me the absolute perfect amount. Who will choose the right food? (I am on a VERY specific diet.) I love her for very many reasons, and let us not ponder on the depressing subject of departure.

Photo Credit: Grandma

 Well, at least I have my good friend. Sid.


My apologies for the shortness of this post.....


~ Jasper

1 comment:

  1. oh you poor thing.... you truly are a mess without her.... i have a feeling you'll be sleeping on my head!

    ReplyDelete