"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap
toast on a cats back and drop it?"

~ Stephen Wright

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Things..

My mother finished her first book yesterday. She jumped in the air a hooted the words
"ITS FINISHED! I FINISHED MY BOOK!" And my question to her was "What's the big deal?".
Its a whole bunch of marks on a page. Some call it a beautiful work of art. I think the first one was, but these days, their all the same. All black marks on the page with the occasional picture. Strange- the things that humans excite over.
 Yesterday, one of my worst nightmares came true. IT RAINED. At least it didn't rain cats and dogs. Actually, I've never seen that happen before. If it did, I'd feel terribly bad for the cats.

I really have nothing to say about today- oh, beside the fact that I love company!! They give me much more special attention...

No comments:

Post a Comment