"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap
toast on a cats back and drop it?"

~ Stephen Wright

Thursday, February 2, 2012

I have been thinking....

I have been thinking... about untrue sayings about cats. And their stereotype.  
Some say that cats don't care! But I care! -That is, if there is food involved.... or petting...
And though some sayings are true... 


"Cat's motto: No matter what you've done wrong, always try to make it look like the dog did it." - Unknown


Some aren't, like this one!


"A cat is a lion in a jungle of small bushes."Indian Saying
Wait... That one is true... 


But this one is absolutely, positively FALSE!" 
Has the cat got your tongue ?  

{Photo Credit: AKinsey}
"Cat got your tongue" ("Although that is a cute picture!"~ Mother says)




I mean how often does a cat get your tongue??? 
How often? Has it ever happened to you? And please, if it has happened, contact me by Email and I will publicly (on my blog) admit that I was wrong. 


~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
_________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment