"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap
toast on a cats back and drop it?"

~ Stephen Wright

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Just Fabulous!!

My buddy and I are celebrating Mardi Gras today! I thought you just might like to see our fabulous beads!

SidJasper
Don't we look just wonderful!!
I love Mardi Gras for several reasons... The fact that I get to wear my fabulous beads And the fact that the whole family goes to parades, and leaves me in the house for some peace and quiet to regain my sanity, and the parties of people who come over and give me loads of extra attention- There are so many things I love about Mardi Gras.

 Yesterday, the eldest child came home from his school which he stays at most of the time, he will be home for a week. This gives me a week of slightly less torture from the smaller children. You know, I absolutely adore the eldest child, he has the top bunk of the bunk bed and no one is aloud to play in there or make forts in there- so that gives me my own little sanctuary. I love my dear uncle so very much, that I have decided to write a poem about him....

My dear uncle,
You are much like me.
You eat and you read,
And you sleep until three (p.m)


You save my from the small ones,
And pet me for hours, 
I really love you tons, 
I would like to give you flowers. 


Man, I could make some money of my poetry skills couldn't I?

2 comments: