"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap
toast on a cats back and drop it?"

~ Stephen Wright

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Q & A

Today, my mother gave me breakfast three minutes late!!!!!!! I just can't believe her laziness sometimes. So, when she finally put it in my bowl, THREE MINUTES LATE, I proceeded to stare deep into her eyes- which really creeps her out. She gave up on coaxing me into eating breakfast and left, throwing her hands up in the air... then.... I ate breakfast. Goodness gracious... I will never fully understand humans. Why do they leave their feces in those terrifying, loud things they call toilets? Why do they insist on turning the music up so loud? Why do they all make high-pitched squeals when their excited, scared, and mad (especially the five year old)? Who can tell the difference between each squeal?
 Let us decipher the meanings of these things....

Q: Why do they squeal when they are excited, mad or scared?


A: Most likely, they have a grandfather pig way back in the family.  




Q: Why is it they use toilets?


A: I have not the earthly, Mercury, Venusly, Moonly, Marsly, Jupiterly, Saturnly, Uranusly, Neptunely, OR Plutoly, idea.




Q:Why do they insist on turning the music up so loud?


A: Very obviously, they are all half deaf. 




Q: Why do they drink that brown, strong drink that makes them hyper? 


A: They are lazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment