"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap
toast on a cats back and drop it?"

~ Stephen Wright

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Terrible Days, Birthdays, and Dust Bunnies...

Goodness, gracious! Today has been terrible already! My mother fed me breakfast three minutes late (again!),  the dog stepped on me twice, licked me once and kicked me probably around four times. Everyone is crowding around their father because its 'his birthday'- no one ever celebrates for my birthday! Their father got a cake and presents and unlimited attention for twenty-four hours! Ooh People make me mad. So when they were all gathered in the living room, my mother and my aunt tried to call me over so they could pet me. I simply ignored them, and looked out the window.

 For the rest of the day, I was ignored while all of the four children (one of them my mother) made a 'birthday video' for their father. Absolutely ignored me! And what is worse, is that my dear Uncle is leaving tomorrow, Along with his father. I will be mourning the loss of attention for the week that the two are gone. I will dress in black (which I already am- how convenient!) and gaze out the window dramatically. Oh, poor me...

 On a happy note, last night, I was able to prowl the house earlier than I usually do because the family decided to stare at that strange device they call a 'T.V'. I caught several vicious dust bunnies and created a few. My grandmother despises them. My mother picks them up. My uncle doesn't care- along with the small ones. My grandfather despises them also- and I make them.



Good day and good bye! Have a wondrous weekend!
~Jasper

1 comment:

  1. Oh poor Jasper. Soon I will be there to give you attention. Has your mother warned you about her upcoming trip?

    ReplyDelete