"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap
toast on a cats back and drop it?"

~ Stephen Wright

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Heres The Deal...

So, due to the fact that my mother will be leaving for a few weeks, my next couple posts for the next few weeks will be presented to you through our letters to each other. I'll write to her, and she'll write back. Heres an example:

Dear Mother, 
I miss you very much and I can't wait to see you when you return home.


Lovingly, 
Jasper


Dear My Lovely Jasper, 
I miss you also! I can't wait to see you either, hence the fact that I am having a glorious 
time here in Alaska. 
I saw a lion today. It reminded me of you're wonderfully cunning skills. 


Love, 
Mother


Of course, the letters will be much longer, and much more interesting than that! My mother will actually write them, unlike the example I showed you-which I wrote all by myself. I hope you thoroughly enjoy our letters to each other and look forward to my next post, possibly on Saturday or even as late as next Tuesday.

I will apologize for the long break during the weekend, but I will be enjoying myself at home alone to blog.

(My family is going to stay the night friday and saturday in the next town over with my Great- Grandmother)

I hope you have a fun weekend also!

Sincerely, 
Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment