"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap
toast on a cats back and drop it?"

~ Stephen Wright

Friday, May 4, 2012

*sigh*...I despise ferrets....

Hello.
I've had an eventful few days. First, my Uncle Sam returned from his school, and stuff, but what I really wanted to tell you was my terrifying experience with vermin!!!!!

So, this is what happened, My uncle's friend came over last night and brought this hideous creature that everyone loved. They said it was kind of like a cat- I was extremely offended by that! They called it a ferret, they said they wanted one- then... they discussed what my most likely reaction to that would be.... Then, they did the most unforgivable thing to me. They brought me to the ferret!!! I couldn't believe what was happening! Everyone knew I wasn't going to hurt it, so they held me, and let the ferret sniff me and climb on me! It would take three years of bathing to get that smell off of me, I swear. I'd hate to smell it with the stink gland. Anyway...

So what did I do when it sniffed me? Well I hissed at it! duh! Then my mother rescued me, she dramatically swiped me off of my feet and laid me safely in her room, gave me a treat and told me everything was fine, and that a "13-pound-cat, like me, doesn't need to be afraid of a not-even-1-pound, two-month-old, ferret." She kissed me and left.
Have you ever been traumatized by a ferret? If so, I feel your pain. My uncle laughed when I was afraid of it, but I swear!! It had teeth!!! (sharp ones!!)
Of course, this wasn't the only situation that I was terribly afraid of something much smaller than me... I was once afraid of a miniature dachshund, and a pug, and- well.. a lot of bigger things too, including the vacuum and the broom.

 Have you ever been so scared in your life? If so, please comment below and share your experience!

See you later!

~Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment