"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap
toast on a cats back and drop it?"

~ Stephen Wright

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Wizard Of Oz

Hello, how do you do? I am doing well. Yesterday was crazy absolutely crazy!!! My mom left the house at 7:45 (AM) to get to the auditorium for 'The Wizard Of Oz' production, then she did a rehearsal, and two plays for the schools, then my grandmother picked her up at 2:00 (PM) and then, dropped her back off at 5:45 (PM) for the 6:30 show. Some of our dear friends came from Lafayette, to watch the show, they all loved it! I was very upset that I wasn't invited! Though, I've got the whole movie memorized see?
"Somewhere over the rainbow

Way up high,
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue,
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true.

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly.
Birds fly over the rainbow.
Why then, oh why can't I?


If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I??



I would love it if you could actually hear me sing it, but I'm afraid I don't know how to work a camera.
The weekend has just flown by for me, how about you? Has yours flown by? 
Well, I'm sorry for the shortness of this post :P 

Too-ta-loo for now!

~ Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment