"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap
toast on a cats back and drop it?"

~ Stephen Wright

Monday, August 13, 2012

My Knightly Knightlyness

Good day to you!

Today, I am a valiant knight. I have saved my family from Lovebugs! They are all over the windows today! Why the windows? Anyway, I should  earn a badge... or a medal... stating;
JASPER MINER! THE VALIANT KNIGHT OF THE FAMILY TABLE!!!
KILLED SEVERAL LOVEBUGS TO SAVE HIS BELOVED FAMILY!

Don't you think it'd be nice? To have a medal for everything you did? That would be simply magnificent! I would have loads of medals! Piled up in boxes and crates, and truck-beds! I would be famous for how many medals I owned! Gadzooks... thats quite a thought. 

  But I really did save the family from Lovebugs! They were outside the window, teeth gleaming, frothing for blood- not kidding! They were roaring about and rearing back their heads! Quite a sight, really somebody should have caught a picture... But noooo! Everybody was too busy eating breakfast to snap a picture of the amazing battle I, the valiant... courageous... brave... knight of the family table.

  Humans... I swear..

  Well, I've other things to talk about... beside my wonderful knightly-ness. I know I mentioned in one of my previous posts that I mentioned a Maid.... well, I forgot to mention in That Post, that she was not a maid, but my lovely maiden.. I rested my head on her pillow many a night, and every time she woke, I stared into her maiden eyes... It is too bad that she left as soon as the family returned... I don't know why. It was quite sad really....

Well, that just about wraps it up for the day...with my maiden.. and my knightly-ness... yep. Thats about it. 



Until next time,

I bid you adieu 
how is french so fancy? I don't know.. it just is... I should learn to speak french.. anyway
Adieu 

~Jasper

1 comment: