"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap
toast on a cats back and drop it?"

~ Stephen Wright

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hello

Wow, I have been very busy lately.... my mother has been coughing and sneezing. She says she's sick. She also says she has headaches- I bet she's faking it.
  Today, it is very rainy. Very boring. We already had a dance party by 1:30 PM. I am so incredibly bored that I took to sitting in my cage and listening, to how many times my six-year-old-uncle and nine-year-old-aunt, ask if they can watch a movie... I mean... it is raining.

  Well, I also have been looking at videos from Simon's Cat (a youtube channel). My favorite one is 'Double Trouble' because, that is just about how I felt when that kitten, Solo stayed at our house for a while.

Thats about it for the day, I'm tired.. so I'm going to go take nap 
Yaaaaaaawn



Have a nice day!
~Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment