"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap
toast on a cats back and drop it?"

~ Stephen Wright

Friday, August 17, 2012

Writers' Block Or Laziness?

Dearest readers,
I have been lazy and I apologize for it. I would call it 'writers block' rather than laziness... but it truly is laziness. Anyway... I have been watching the rain lately. It has been raining every day now. It frightens me that such a thing as water can fall from the sky!!!! Oh, it sends shivers down my spine- being a cat, you must already know that I hate water. Unless I am drinking it...

  So, I've been listening to an array of different music lately... A few of the songs are:

Home- Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros 


Sort Of- Ingrid Michaelson




Oh! Darling- The Beatles, covered by Sara Bareilles

I hope you like them too! Mostly, the reason that I've been listening to Sara Bareilles and Ingrid Michaelson (The two last ones) Is because my mother has learned them on the piano. 

I have nothing more to say, so for now, 

Tootaloo!!

~Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment