"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap
toast on a cats back and drop it?"

~ Stephen Wright

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Gift For My Mother

Wow. I tried to write a post yesterday... but there was too much Madonna, Beyonce, Starship and Europe playing on the stereo to even hear myself think much less write.

  Today, I am wondering what to give my mother for her birthday, which is at the end of this month. Here is what I've come up with:

  1. A ball of yarn
  2. A cockroach I found outside on the patio
  3. That fly that annoyed me this morning by buzzing around my head
Of  course, all of these things are lovely ideas... I want to get her something that she uses everyday, that every time she uses it (which would be a lot) she would think of me... So here are some more ideas:

     4. Her favorite pair of earrings
     5. The pair of purple Converse that she wears ALL the time
     6. Her wallet

Hmmm.... I've got an idea! Everyone who reads this blog post, comment below on which gift you think is the best for my mother's birthday! Here are your choices:

  1. A ball of yarn
  2. A cockroach I found outside on the patio
  3. That fly that annoyed me this morning by buzzing around my head
  4. Her favorite pair of earrings
  5. The pair of purple Converse she wears ALL the time
  6. Her wallet

Thank you to anyone who gives me their vote on what to give my mother for her birthday!


Tootaloo!
~Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment