"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap
toast on a cats back and drop it?"

~ Stephen Wright

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Connoisseurs Of Comfort

"Cats are connoisseurs of comfort."~ James Harriot

  Now are we? Is he saying that we never feel discomfort? If he is, he is very wrong. In a house with two uncles, an aunt, my mother, and my grandparents, I should know what discomfort is. My uncle, who is only six years of age, thinks it's fun to carry me around and throw me across his shoulder to haul me wherever he chooses- is this comfort? I should think not!
My Aunt has decided that it's hilarious to put me in a dress! Is that comfortable?? No!!! I have felt comfort before, I'm not saying I haven't....
like that time my mother gave me a little bowl full of milk... another she brushed my hair until it was silky smooth... last christmas I got treats in my stocking from santa of course.

  Why would someone think that we only feel comfort? That is so strange. I should start accusing humans as being lazy-butts. Because its me who catches all the bugs that stroll into our house. It's me that entertains the children unwillingly. What do they do? They sit on their lazy butts and they use those stupid contraptions they call computers. I would never be so entertained by a screen that sits on my lap- of course... there is that little mouse on the screen- but still! I refuse to be hypnotized by the computers hypnotizing rays. I refuse.

I apologize for the shortness of this post, but I really have to bid you farewell. So....

Tootaloo!
~Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment