"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap
toast on a cats back and drop it?"

~ Stephen Wright

Monday, September 17, 2012

A very short post...

Hello readers,

  It's raining buckets outside.... it's terrifying.... for me anyway.
I've been oddly energetic this morning- for example, my Mother and my Aunt were busy and forgot to feed me breakfast, sooo... I tackled their feet until they gave me breakfast... then I tackled their calves.
  I was EXTREMELY bored, so I took to running down the whole hallway doing a doughnut and running down the hallway again, and again... and again. It's quite fun, really you should try it sometime!
  My Aunt was telling my Uncle about how "Ants can survive underwater for twenty four hours"- well, I'll have to test that theory on my aunt.
Well, I've nothing more to say and I swear the hallway is screaming my name "Jasper! Jasper!" so I must go run up and down it.... I guess this is good-bye for the today- or as I would say:

Tootalloo!
~Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment