"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap
toast on a cats back and drop it?"

~ Stephen Wright

Thursday, April 26, 2012

New Stuff!

If you haven't noticed, I've changed my blog header. Do you like it? Dislike it? I wasn't sure if I liked that or the old blog banner, it had a picture of me.. Oh! here it is!:
Do you like this better than the current Banner/Header?

Well just leave an answer in comment! (if you don't mind) 


Today I've had a swell day, not chinese torture yet- you know what I mean. I was fed on time and I bit the dog- He should really take a bath more often. He returned the gesture with an unnecessarily slobbery kiss right on my ear!!!! EEEWW!!! I wish I had opposable thumb. If I did, Maybe I'd tie him to his bed. Make him stay there for ever!!1 Muahahaha- no, I'd most likely just throw the dog toy for him. I love that doggy :)

 My favorite song this week is called "I got a gal in Kalamazoo- Glenn Miller"

                                   

I love it!! My mother has it on Vinyl, Mmmm I think its the best record she has- she likes them all- but I like this one best... All of the tuxedos! I would love to go back to that time, I would be so fashionable then! I am also in love with this song: Habanera sung by Maria Callas

                                    

Totally different time.... but still! I love a wide range of music!!!

Indeed... well, It is time for me to say "Fair well!" or, "Au revior!" 

~ Jasper





No comments:

Post a Comment