"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap
toast on a cats back and drop it?"

~ Stephen Wright

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hello, hello, hello!

As you might have noticed by the title of this blogpost.... I am having a wonderful day today (so far)!!! To my satisfaction, I have finally had a comment from someone who isn't related to me!

(Grandma and Great Grandma- I'm not saying that I don't enjoy your comments)

It's just cool, that friends are posting now!

Anyway... We have other things to discuss. So grab a coffee and take a seat!
Yesterday, my oldest uncle left. The dog had a bath, and I have a feeling my nails are going to get trimmed. What a horrid thing. Don't you know when your mother gives you that look? No? Yes? Well mothers have many looks, and I, being precisely 4 years, 6 months and three hours old, know how to differentiate between them all.

Glare= stop chewing on the knitting that your grandmother works hard on!
Raised eyebrow= you are the weirdest cat in kitty history.
Puckered lips= I'm gonna sqeeeeeeze you 'cause I love you SOOO much!
Blank look, then a smile= hi cat.
Pleading, painful expression= STOP KNEADING MY BELLY WITH YOUR SHARP NAILS!!!!!

Get ready for it... the new look is:

Expression as if you were a giraffe stuck in mud wearing striped socks, doused in orange juice and trying to learn the Viennese Waltz = I am going to trim your nails.


Its terrible. The things you have to go through to be a cat. Being a cat is hard, tiring, and terrifying.
Can't you see??

I have to bask in the sun and writher like a worm!
IMG_1778

I have to attend fancy tea parties!
Tea Party

I have to attend photo shoots!

Photoshoot With Jasper!

AND I have to protect the family of six people from vicious bugs- Yet, I still get tortured by their "loving" hugs and squeezes!!!


Photoshoot with Jasper


*sigh*

I'm still having a good day! Are you?


~ Jasper

3 comments:

  1. Well, if you MUST ask, I'm having a lousy day. As you mentioned in your previous post, last night was 'poison' time. So not only did I get doused by antiflea meds, but nobody can even love me for at least 48 hours. No snuggles, no cuddles, not even torturous hugs. BUT, I did get a new piece of red yarn to play with!
    Sweet relief! And now a post from you, thank goodness! love your admirer, Cocobella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cocobella,

    I'm SO sorry to hear that you had such a dreadful day! My grandmother and mother have been talking about me having to get my antiflea meds. And you sure are right about the fact that the worst part is: No touching, squeezing, loving, petting, cuddling or snuggling for 48 hours straight!!!!!

    Well I hope you have a better day today :)

    ~ Jasper

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having a most fantastic day and since we don't have fleas (too often) in Alaska, I don't need to worry about being doused! At least I hope

    ReplyDelete