"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap
toast on a cats back and drop it?"

~ Stephen Wright

Friday, April 20, 2012

How do you fair?

Hello! How do you fair? I fair fine thank you! Just fine.

You see, this week was crazy.... everyday had something planned. Except today, of course, tomorrow we are having company. But me? I had a sudden laziness-craving. I laid in the beautiful sun, basking in it, soaking it up- while my family cleaned the house. Of course today will be the same, I will lay in the sun until my skin feels like it has shrunk, then.. I'll roll over and shrink the other side so it matches.

 The other day, was lovely, My Aunt and Uncle were dramatically Opera singing in the backyard, dancing around and making the funniest faces. I watched them intently, soaking up everything they did- if I haven't mentioned, being an "Opera Star" is my big dream for when my mother moves out and becomes an actress, It wouldn't be that hard to get a part in an Opera.

 What is your big dream for the future my readers?

~ Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment