"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap
toast on a cats back and drop it?"

~ Stephen Wright

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Puppies...

  I apologize greatly for my lack of posting. You see, there is an excuse...
Remember that puppy I mentioned a few days ago? Maggie? Well she's proofed quite naughty... let's make a list- aren't lists fun? I sure think so...
  • Maggie likes to eat pumpkins. She chewed her initials into a pumpkin that was supposed to be carved for halloween, but not suitable for that anymore... It is possible she only wanted to carve it herself.....
  •  Maggie often tires of her dog bed and decides that the couch is much more comfortable. In simpler words, she sleeps on the couch... princess...
  • For some reason, Maggie fancies in eating my feces. Yes, from my litter box. Maybe she mistook my feces for something else. I don't know- what I do know is it is highly improper and very disgusting to feast on another's feces.
  • Maggie, for reasons unknown, likes to chew on Sid's face. Really, I think she might be trying to groom him or something, but it highly unsightly.
  • Maggie thinks it necessary to bring everybody's dirty and clean clothes to them. My mother had her pajama bottoms and underwear dropped in the hallway. Maybe she thinks she's being helpful.....
  • She also thinks it an act of kindness to carry around my Uncle's teddy bear, and my Aunt's stuffed elephant toy. Why? I'll never know.
Are you ready for the grand finale? The worst and most naughty of them all? The mother of all faults? Today it happened... here it is:
  • Maggie, this morning, decided to chase me... Well, she rounded a corner to closely and hit the corner of the wall, accidentally tearing off the trim and mildly injuring her right, front leg. Puppies.
My mother has yet to feed me breakfast, so I must leave with the excuse that I'm starving and I must beg for food. As always, I will say to you,

Tootaloo!
~Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment