"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap
toast on a cats back and drop it?"

~ Stephen Wright

Monday, September 3, 2012

Triple Sleepover...

tri.ple |ˈtripəl| sleep.o.ver |ˈslēpˌōvər|
noun
1an occasion of spending the night away from home, or of having a guest or guests spend the night in one's home, esp. as a party for children.
2. a terrible occurrence for a very poor, unsuspecting, kind, house cat.
3. an occasion of which one's aunt invites a friend over for three nights. At this occasion, one's aunt's friend holds the poor, too-kind-of-a-house-cat much too often.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I should have bit her. That's what I'm thinking now. I should have bit that friend of Aunt Sophie's that stayed at our house for three nights.

All you cats out there, do you not despise sleepovers! This was a TRIPLE sleepover. Much worse than the simple 'sleepover'. I was carried around and dropped on countless occasions, I was constantly held and petted and brushed (which wasn't too bad...).
 This of course, was nothing though. Aunt Sophie and her friend Olive, decided to put me in a doll's dress. They succeeded. Then my mother took a picture. How rude of her. 
Can you believe this? I sure did... I mean, I was the one in the dress...

My dear readers, I hope you are satisfied with this post. It was quite embarrassing to put on the internet, but I did it.

 I hope you never have to suffer the terrible TRIPLE SLEEPOVER... nobody should have too.

Good day!
~Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment